Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] Epos ES14 w/stands

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by CTank, May 23, 2021.

1. CTank

CTank pfm Member

What would be the interest in these, if any?

Biwired, with the conical phase plug. Drivers all perfect. Cabinets good, although one edge is not as sharp as the others. That being said, the black does hide a multitude of sins.

Stands all in good condition, with the spikes.

Would like £450, if there’s any interest. Happy to take feedback on this. Swaps possible.

2. Manket

Manket New member NainMan

Great speakers.
    You are on the money. I helped my best mate sell his pair (non-biwired) this year.
    GLWS.

3. CTank

CTank pfm Member

Thanks for the feedback

4. Manket

Manket New member NainMan

Interesting you had a thread on ES14 which I didn't read at the time. Yes - it very difficult to move on to another speaker if you had the EPOS for a very long time.
    Both my mate and I have done the jump to SBL recently. In my case, just can't let go of my ES14 just yet...:D

CTank likes this.
  5. CTank

CTank pfm Member

Trying to be sensible and sell before I replace. Of course, that’s risky if I don’t like the replacement…

6. Mr Neds

Mr Neds Active Member

Sorry, newbie here. Where are member's locations listed? Or aren't they?

7. CTank

CTank pfm Member

Not sure where they are listed, but I’m in Pinner HA5