Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Enjoy your supermarket chicken...

Discussion in 'off topic' started by notaclue, Sep 28, 2017.

1. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

Or maybe not https://www.theguardian.com/busines...supermarket-chicken-fiddles-food-safety-dates

"The group produces a third of all poultry products eaten in the UK and supplies top grocers including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, Aldi and Lidl.
    Having been shown the evidence, Prof Chris Elliott, a food safety academic from Queen’s University Belfast who led the UK government’s independent review of food systems following the 2013 horsemeat scandal, said: “Over the past three to four years I have conducted many inspections of food businesses right across the UK. I have never seen one operate under such poor standards as your video evidence shows."

2. garyi

garyi leave blank

Da, it will be fine, we wait till its cheap in tesco anyway, then stick it in the freezer for months, then defrost it the sink over night, then cook it.