advertisement

Emotiva WTF?

Si74

pfm Member
After buying one of their pre amps fourth hand on here, I cannot believe how good this thing is. Seriously thought about one of their integrated's to replace the Audiopax monoblocks at multiples of their cost. Buy and try first of course.
Recommended them to all my mates and then they seem to have discontinued everything I ever suggested?
All seems geared to power amps for multi channel theatre set ups? Missing a trick as their pre I have was only beaten by a Supratek that cost 20 times what I paid for their one, which didn't have a tuner or dac included.
A glimmer of hope falls by the wayside?
Suggested to them that I would happily match the price of the pre for a remote the dog couldn't destroy in two minutes.. no answer.

After buying one of their pre amps fourth hand on here, I cannot believe how good this thing is. Seriously thought about one of their integrated's to replace the Audiopax monoblocks at multiples of their cost. Buy and try first of course.
Recommended them to all my mates and then they seem to have discontinued everything I ever suggested?
All seems geared to power amps for multi channel theatre set ups? Missing a trick as their pre I have was only beaten by a Supratek that cost 20 times what I paid for their one, which didn't have a tuner or dac included.
A glimmer of hope falls by the wayside?
Suggested to them that I would happily match the price of the pre for a remote the dog couldn't destroy in two minutes.. no answer.
I own XSP-1 preamp and 4 XPA Gen 2 monoblocks.

This puts most of boutique audiophile amplification to shame.

I would be caucious saying that but for sure it is a very good value for money. I loved my emo at that time but i must say there are things out there that outperform emo. Classe ssp800 or datasat ls10. Clearly i am talkinga bout used gear that is more affordable.

Anyway i hope you enjoy your gear for a long time!

advertisement

Back