Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

EMM Labs & Meitner Audio (Dealer Installs, News & Reviews)

Discussion in 'trade announcements' started by AV Tech Solutions, Aug 25, 2020.

1. AV Tech Solutions

AV Tech Solutions Trade: AV Tech Solutions

It is always a pleasure to see the owner and founder of a company Ed Meitner of EMM Labs Inc. still working within the organisation and pushing the art of audio reproduction.

#EMMLABS #MEITNERAUDIO #EDMEITNER #DACS #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #AUDIOPHILE #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #STEREO #HIFI #AUDIOPHILE #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #INSTAHIFI #AUDIO #DSD #MQA #listeningtomusic #highend #lifestyle #luxury #handmade #madeincanada #musicislife #awardwinning #craftsmanship #listeningroom #enthusiast #meitnerdesign #highendaudio #highfidelity #highresolution #hifi #digitalaudio #vinyl #vinyllovers #amplifier

"The start of something new... Ed Meitner in his sandbox."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  2. AV Tech Solutions

An awesome article by the SoundStage! Network of the new EMM Labs Inc. Meitner Audio MA3 integrated D/A Converter. The article showcases the Meitner Audio MA3 and it's also states international DJ's (Carl Cox, Tommy Cardeli) that are using Meitner Audio DACs.

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/…/943-meitner-audios-new-m…

Meitner Audio products are available for demo at our authorised dealers Audio Venue Limited, Musicraft, Ideal Av & Home Media Maidstone.

#EMMLABS #MEITNERAUDIO #MEITNER #AUDIO #DAC #MA3 #MA1V2 #INTEGRATEDDAC #STEREO #HIFI #AUDIOPHILE #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #DJ #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #DSD #MQA #ROON #AUDIOVENUE #IDEALAV #MUSICRAFT #HOMEMEDIAMAIDSTONE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mikechadwick likes this.
  3. AV Tech Solutions

mikechadwick likes this.
  4. AV Tech Solutions

mikechadwick likes this.
  5. AV Tech Solutions

The Meitner Audio MA3 Integrated D/A Convertor is featured on the front cover of a French Audio Magazine.

[​IMG]

6. AV Tech Solutions

Images of a EMM Labs Inc. Meitner Audio MA3 Integrated D/A Converter, installed at one of our authorised dealers Ideal Av demo facilities for permanent demonstration. Also on permanent demonstration is a JL Audio Cr1 active subwoofer crossover, the perfect tool for subwoofer integration into a high end stereo system. The power amplifier is a ATI Amplifier Technologies, Inc. AT542NC power amplifier.

#EMMLABS #MEITNERAUDIO #MEITNER #AUDIO #DAC #MA3 #INTEGRATEDDAC #STEREO #HIFI #AUDIOPHILE #AVTECHSOLUTIONS #STUDIO #MASTERING #REFERENCEAUDIO #HIENDHIFI #HIENDSTEREO #AUDIOPHILE #JLAUDIO #CR1 #ACTIVECROSSOVER #ATIAMPLIFIERS #AT542NC #POWERAMPLIFIER #AMPLIFIER

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. AV Tech Solutions

Another awesome review of the EMM Labs DV2 Integrated D/A convertor by Stereophile Magazine.

EMM Labs DV2 D/A processor | Stereophile.com

“Of all the DACs I've heard in my reference system, the EMM Labs DV2 delivered the smoothest, most naturally warm, most consistently engaging and non-fatiguing reproduction of music. Its image size, resolution, and bass were up there with the very best. More than anything else, the difference in sound between the DV2 and other DACs at or near its price that I've heard was akin to the experience of hearing the same music performed by the same forces in different halls.”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. AV Tech Solutions

An excellent video on the Meitner Audio MA1v2 DAC.

9. AV Tech Solutions

10. AV Tech Solutions

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  11. AV Tech Solutions

We are extremely pleased to announce that the Meitner Audio MA3 Integrated DAC has been awarded Reviewers Choice by Sounstage! Ultra Magazine.

"The term value gets thrown around a lot in this industry. Heck, I’ve already used it in this review, and I’ll tell you why: Meitner Audio’s MA3 DAC-preamplifier has redefined what I expect from a product of this kind that’s priced up to $15,000."

To read the full review please see below link:

https://www.ultraaudio.com/index.php/equipment-menu/1060-meitner-audio-ma3-dac-preamplifier

[​IMG]

[​IMG]