Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] EEI mc head amp. Battery powered

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Spider, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Spider

Spider pfm Member

Too much stuff sitting here unused so this is up for sale.

Made by EEI (Elite Electronic Industries), an Australian company, & has links to Max Townshend, it is a battery powered MC head amp, powered with a 9v PP9 battery. It is extremely quiet in operation, as would be expected, & is a very good partner for a lot of kit, at least with all I tried it with. I did in fact use this connected to a lot of different phono stages and integrated amps via the MM inputs, & I wasn't alone in thinking that it sounded great in all situations I used it in. It is quite small, 10cm W x 22cm L x 6cm H, so doesn't take up much room at all. The original satin black paint has peeled in a few places so It is wrapped it in a textured vinyl to make it look better, but that can be removed if you so wish.

This really is very good especially so when you consider the price. I am asking just £125 plus postage, which I imagine would be £10.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Spider

Spider pfm Member

comment from its original owner

This, whilst not very well known, is a stunning little head amp. It was mine and I sold it on to Speedracer who sold it to Tim and it significantly improved the MC SQ of his ArouraSound VIDA when he changed to using it as an mm only PS. Yes it really is that good.

3. Spider

Spider pfm Member

SOLD