1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy VTA (on the fly) Improved for Jelco and other tonearms

Discussion in 'trade sales' started by Easy VTA, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Easy VTA

Easy VTA Trade: Easy VTA

Hello Ladies and Gents.

New accurate VTA real On the Fly adjustment with the precision, ease and repeatability that only a micrometer VTA adjuster can offer. Easy to install and with tighter collar tolerance to improve overall arm rigidity.
    The new Improved version with the added linear bearings for total horizontal and vertical stiffness. For all Jelco tonearms and rebranded Jelco made tonearm's and other arms with 18mm shaft like the Sony PUA-1600.
    Also, never again will you lose cartridge alignment by undoing the shaft grub screw. With this upgrade, you can also bin your allen Key :) (to fix arm position) and you do no more damage to the tonearm shaft.

Turn your already excellent Jelco Tonearm into a world class Tonearm with VTA on the fly facility and the capability of "real" On The Fly adjustment.

A joy to use...

To order, just drop us an email ( easyvta2016@gmail.com ).

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Darren L and Tarzan like this.
  2. the-mains-man

the-mains-man Trade: Mains Cables R Us

There should be a price in the thread I would have thought?

3. Easy VTA

4. Easy VTA

5. Easy VTA