Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Eastern Electric Minimax DAC Plus

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Elephantears, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Elephantears

Elephantears Trunkated Aesthete

Eastern Electric Minimax DAC Plus. In excellent condition with original box. £550 plus postage or collected from SE23.

This is a very versatile DAC with excellent sound, multiple inputs, and choice of valve or solid state output stages.

Features USB, Coaxial, BNC, optical, and AES/EBU inputs. The USB input will play 24/192 files, whereas the original Minimax DAC would not.

This listing gives the specifications and the current retail price of £1095.

https://www.audioemotion.co.uk/eastern-electric-minimax-tube-dac-plus-668-p.asp

[​IMG]IMG_0473 by eastmoran, on Flickr

2. Elephantears

3. Elephantears

4. Elephantears

Fantastic DAC

5. Elephantears

Price Drop to £500.

This sold for much higher on eBay a while back, but I cancelled the sale to sell to a buyer on here, who then pulled out. The last time I mess with a sale! For the sake of a quick sale, I'm reducing the price to the lowest I am willing to accept.

6. Elephantears