Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] EAR YOSHINO 324 PHONO STAGE

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by frielj, Jun 15, 2021.

1. frielj

frielj pfm Member

I have for sale an immaculate Ear Yoshino 324 Phono preamplifier, which I bought last year from PFM member Cookstown. I have loved the Yoshino 324 in my system (Basis 2200, Vector 4 and VdH Colibri XGW) however, my irrational quest for change has been awakened by the opportunity to buy a rare valve phono, which I have long desired.

Details of the original advert can be found in this link: https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/ear-yoshino-324-phono-stage.244908/

I am looking for £2300 - this is a current model in the Ear line-up and retails for £4300, they rarely appear on the 2nd hand market. I am based 25 miles west of Glasgow and can demo, or will be happy to ship as I have the original packaging.

PM if you are interested or need any additional information

There are plenty reviews, here are two to get you started
    https://positive-feedback.com/Issue15/324.htm
    https://www.stereophile.com/phonopreamps/704ear/index.html

Thanks for your interest
    John

Darren L and effinity like this.
  2. frielj

frielj pfm Member

Weekend bump

3. Kyriacos

Kyriacos New Member

Hi, how old is the unit? K

4. frielj

frielj pfm Member

Hi, thanks for your interest, I believe the unit is around 12 years old, but in immaculate condition and working perfectly

5. Kyriacos

Kyriacos New Member

Thank you. 12 years ago it cost 2000 pounds new. Are you open to offers on the price? Thanks K

6. frielj

frielj pfm Member

No idea what they cost 12 years ago, I bought it last year and paid what I'm asking now, the value is what people are prepared to pay 2nd hand for such a rare beast. I will consider offers, preferably by PM, if you have that facility as a new member

7. lordmortlock

lordmortlock A Linde Mann

And a pint cost £2.75. That’s inflation my friend.

8. frielj

frielj pfm Member

Payday bump

9. L&N republican

L&N republican pfm Member

I paid my EAR864 10% more than it was new almoust 20 years ago...thats inflation .......but only 25 % of today new equivalent 868 preamp price.Enough to save some funds for something else.

10. frielj

frielj pfm Member

I have arranged for my Yoshino 324 to be serviced by EAR, to assure any prospective buyers that it is in top condition. This should only take a few weeks and I may even be able to arrange for EAR to ship direct to a buyer, if the timing is right

Pkay, will1124 and effinity like this.
  11. frielj

frielj pfm Member

Ear Yoshino Ltd have now completed the service of my Yoshino 324 phono and the unit will be on it's way back to me today (Service sheet will be included with sale) . Buy with confidence, that it is in perfect working order [​IMG]

John

alan967tiger and effinity like this.
  12. frielj

frielj pfm Member

Received back from Ear Yoshino, let me know by PM, if interested and I can send photographs and a copy of the service report. I may have managed to attach a link to a photo taken today
    https://imgur.com/a/NfL1tlI

13. frielj

frielj pfm Member

14. frielj

frielj pfm Member

Now sold