1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Dutch & Dutch 8c

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by jamington2004, Oct 23, 2019.

1. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

Absolutely loving my Kii Three but not so keen on the looks so considering switching to the more decor friendly 8c

Maybe there is even someone out there thinking about swapping the other way??? :)

Dont expect much back on this one - I see a pair in Norway but bit of a pain

cheers
    Jamie

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  2. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

3. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

4. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

5. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

None of the streaming dealers interested in swapping/trading?

worth an email maybe?

jamington2004 likes this.
  6. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

Thanks for the reply. I can only really afford to do it for a straight swap / little bit on top maybe, so unlikely that will happen.

Have mine on eBay with 22 watchers after a week so am thinking I will stand a better chance with my cash in hand. Even if I have to wait a while until a local used pair appears.

The Nordic pair is still a possible but with PayPal and currency conversion fees and the stress of it all.....

7. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

8. sls4321

sls4321 pfm Member

strictlystereo have an ex-demo pair listed for 7650.

As there are meant to be better and cheaper than Kii Three and only been available less than a year, not surprised hardly a single owner in Europe has wanted to part with them.

9. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

Yeah seen those thanks, a bit too steep for me at the moment.

10. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

11. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member