advertisement

Dubbya'sDad'sDead

I wonder if he’s left any specific instructions, like John McCain, about Trump and his funeral arrangements? or indeed if the Orange one will show face.

Apparently GHWB wrote to Trump upon his election and congratulated him, apologising that he wouldn't be able to make the inauguration as his doctor had warned him that spending that long outside would risk him ending up 6 feet under.

Apparently GHWB wrote to Trump upon his election and congratulated him, apologising that he wouldn't be able to make the inauguration as his doctor had warned him that spending that long outside would risk him ending up 6 feet under.
Didn't he vote for Hillary Clinton?

and everyone else is saying "I prefer my presidents to shut up and die in office"

Old GHWB does not seem that bad these days

I honestly thought he was a class above Republicans like George W and Trump, till I read this thread on his war on drugs. https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshClarkDavis/status/1068889697999568897
“This is a major part of Bush’s legacy. It’s what his War on Drugs did to just one person. But it shows the human costs of that war in miniature detail. A high schooler was lured to the WH to sell crack and spent 7+ years in prison, so that the President could make a point on TV.”

I thought he was there. Obama spent quite while talking to him after the Trump rant, Drumpf gave a perfunctory handshake and skedaddled.

advertisement

Back