advertisement

[FS] Dual Channel LED Strobe Controller

Mr Perceptive

Perceptive Member
OK, not your usual fare in this forum, would definitely suit an electronisc DIYer who is also a photographer! I have a Gardasoft PP602 Dual Channel LED Strobe Controller available for sale

I have used these in the past for my work (industrial machine vision), but this is one I bought back on a customer machine (with some cameras/lens/etc). These are quite a clever box of tricks, providing two output channels, LED brightness (current control), delay and duration. The LEDs can be driven continuously, strobed or switched (between two different currents), and both output channels can be driven from one trigger input or seperate trigger inputs. ie you could get one trigger to pulse one light followed by the other (by delaying the second light).

As the current can be set you can overdrive the LEDs to achieve higher levels of brightness (as long as the duty cycle is less than 100%). The unit requires a 12v-48v Power Supply depending on the LED supply voltage, I have usually used a 24v PSU.

These retail for north of £500, I am making this one available for £50 + £3 P&P (UK delivery)

Details here:- http://www.gardasoft.com/LED-Controllers/RT-PP/PP600.aspx - there is also a link to download the full manual, but I can send a pdf one if required.

7mzcolVh.jpg

Last edited:

advertisement

Back