Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Dr Feickert cartridge alignment protractor

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by starbuck, Apr 12, 2021.

1. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

Not needed as I have a Smartractor, the Feickert is the (NG) mkii version that looks like the one in this link:

http://www.feickert.org/index.php?id=17&L=1

Mint/boxed/as new with all parts, manual and Feickert info leaflets. £150 inc. UK delivery. I can take some photos tomorrow when I'm about if needed, though it really does just look like the one in the link.

2. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

Looks like it would certainly beat the printed piece of paper I've used in the past!

3. Ward

Ward pfm Member

Hi Starbuck, can I take this for my eldest son please will PM with delivery details if you can provide payment details
    Thanks - Ward

4. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

Thanks, Ward, PM replied to.

5. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

6. Mike Reed

Mike Reed pfm Member

Gosh Chris but these have really shot up in price over the last few years. Lucky you with the SmarTractor; it's like my original Dr. F but with that v. useful mirror finish. I was impressed but not with its cost ! :)

7. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

Hi Mike. It was the magnifying bit of the Smartractor which swung it for me otherwise the Dr. Feickert would be ideal. I don't wear glasses (yet) but my eyes are definitely not what they were for being able to see styli and sighting cantilevers on alignment grids anymore.

Hope you're keeping well and are making the most of the new found freedoms.