advertisement

DIY bits & bobs Aladdin's box full of STUFF!

John_73

pfm Member
In an attempt to try to kick the audio DIY habit - and clear some much needed space - have a large box crammed full of ‘stuff’. There’s all sorts in there; various caps, resistors, cables, semiconductors, wiring, screws, various pcbs (Naim clones I think, ‘Salas’ psu pcbs, HackerNap power amp, MyRef ‘Fremen’ 3886 amp pcbs, PPA headphone amp etc), connectors, op-amps, a few popular ‘audiophile’ parts scattered here and there, plus other goodies. There's a working (if you add a PSU) Nap140 clone in there. There’s even a dpa mains filter thrown in for good measure!

I haven’t the patience to sort through it all right now, or split any of it up, so it’s sold as seen. All I’m asking for it all is a reasonable donation split 50/50 towards Pink Fish Media, and also to a charity close to my heart, Invest in M.E.

https://www.justgiving.com/ukkfiqgg..._content=ukkfiqggkc&utm_campaign=donate_white

Whoever offers the highest between now and the end of day Sunday (4th November) bags the lot.

Unfortunately couriering all this would likely cost a fair bit (it’s very heavy), so perhaps best if buyer collects (from Basingstoke).

Cheers,

John.

Photos at the link below:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmuToHdb

Extended until Wednesday. After that it’ll all gave to go down to the tip if there’s no takers.

Hi John,

It'd be a terrible waste to see all that lovely stuff scrapped!

I'd be happy to make a bid if it could be posted? I'm afraid collection isn't really sensible for me as I'm all the way up in Sheffield.

Surely someone nearer than me will bid for it?......Come on folks!

If it were acceptable to John and Mike I could collect from Basingstoke in a few weeks and hold it here (Warwickshire) until we can work something out.

Hi there!

Fine to hold it for a couple of weeks. I’d definitely prefer to see all these components goto a good home, and somebody make use of them.

Cheers :)

Very good.

Well in that case I'll start the bidding at £40.

Hopefully someone will come along and outbid me.

Is there an equiv of a car boot sale for technical stuff. It's not for the money, just to see interested people get stuff rather than junking it. In a few years I could clear about a shed full [leaving 1/2 a shed of kit] and a bookshelf of textbooks

Thanks for the payment Mike - making the two donations (one to PFM) now.

Look forward to hearing from Marchbanks in due course about collecting the parts.

advertisement

Back