advertisement

Disintegration of Russia?

Meanwhile Russian forces are bombing civilian infrastructure, looting, murdering, raping, razing, torturing and kidnapping. That's what you're supporting.

That’s what the BBC/Western MSM would have you believe.

So what was going on in the Donbass, since 2014, that compelled Putin to intervene?

I am 100% ethnic Ukrainian, and I am sickened by what the West has done to that country. All for the sake of preserving US hegemony and unipolarity.

So what was going on in the Donbass, since 2014, that compelled Putin to intervene?

I am 100% ethnic Ukrainian, and I am sickened by what the West has done to that country. All for the sake of preserving US hegemony and unipolarity.

to be honest, you read like a Russian propaganda troll, the type that floods thr comments section of news articles and social media.

No, it's the truth. What you believe is what the Kremlin wants you to believe. What was going on in the Donbass was imperially motivated military destabilisation fomented and funded by Russia.

But as above, you are simply a propaganda troll undeserving of serious engagement, so I'm out. I don't want to debate with people who support actual fascism in action.

CHAOSed.

In times of war, the MSM’s duty is to spout propaganda to garner support from the masses.
Edward Bernays wrote all about this in 1928, when he wrote his book “Propaganda”.
Nothing new under the Sun.
Gotta stop here, cuz Tony is likely to limit my posting privileges, as he did in the “Ukraine” thread, for cutting too close to the bone.

In times of war, the MSM’s duty is to spout propaganda to garner support from the masses.
Edward Bernays wrote all about this in 1928, when he wrote his book “Propaganda”.
Nothing new under the Sun.
Gotta stop here, cuz Tony is likely to limit my posting privileges, as he did in the “Ukraine” thread, for cutting too close to the bone.

Or for posting stuff supporting actual fascism...

Bring back the monarchy I say...and a new day Rasputin just for more fun.
:)

The Russian word for the State is derived from the word gosudar (I think), meaning ruler/lord/master/emperor. It has strong monarchial connotations. Putin channels this.

advertisement

Back