advertisement

Dirty Laundrie

Mongeddavid

pfm Member
Ive been following the case in the states around a seemingly perfect social media couple Brian and Gabby where the fiance Brian returned home without his girlfirend and she is later found dead.

He returned home alone to his parents place where both he and Gabby were living.and then disappeared , the search for him which has taken weeks and has seemingly culminated in his family taking the FBI to an area in which they have found human remains. The family's behavior has been seriously weird. Lawyered up straight after he returned, did not comment to Gabby's family that she had not returned with Brian despite there being a week or so of him at home.
Not having kids i just wondered how far folks would go covering up for their child? It seems pretty obvious that he killed Gabby but i guess now we may never know the full story

I saw that when the story broke about 3 weeks ago, when he turned up alone...

I could smell fish from then.

Its a very strange case for sure his family,s behavior has been nothing short of bizarre. And after weeks of the FBI searching the park for him, the Mother and Father go to the park and find his backpack notebook and human remains located very close to the car park in about 30 mins flat. Most odd.

Has he been positively identified ? So who killed him ? If it was remorse suicide who buried him ? Yes most odd...

It's The USA. They're all batshit crazy over there.

Many certainly are. As much as a third of the country may be beyond hope.

But where I and most others live, the vast majority of people are, well, just plain normal. Or as normal as one can expect given the last 18 months.

Very few of us murder our partners, flee to a swamp, and then die under mysterious circumstances. That's why this has been an attention-grabbing headline.

You speak as if it very different where you are from. All sunlit uplands I presume? I can't help but wonder how true that is.

advertisement

Back