advertisement

Diplomatic Immunity...

There’s no point her coming back.
She has diplomatic immunity from prosecution, which she cannot voluntarily give up. It can only be removed by government.

I'm assuming the family have changed their opinion of the current Government after meeting 'cold' Raab.

"She added that “with Boris now clearly – bless him – on our side and saying yesterday he feels that it is not right, I am very much hoping over the next couple of days things will improve for us and we will get some justice done”

I think Eddie Mair had Johnson sussed—It's a pity more people don't see it.

It's a sad and terrible story. I can't imagine how they must feel.

Stephen

I'm assuming the family have changed their opinion of the current Government after meeting 'cold' Raab.

"She added that “with Boris now clearly – bless him – on our side and saying yesterday he feels that it is not right, I am very much hoping over the next couple of days things will improve for us and we will get some justice done”

I think Eddie Mair had Johnson sussed—It's a pity more people don't see it.

It's a sad and terrible story. I can't imagine how they must feel.

Stephen

Boris could always point them to Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe for a character reference if they have any doubts.

Wait till you see how helpful Trump is with our beautiful beautiful trade deal. Raab won’t even succeed in getting Pompeo’s gofer to pick up the phone, never mind Trump.

Such a sad story with the loss of a young life exacerbated by the person responsible fleeing the country.

Its right that most in the UK are outraged but my instinct tells me that the US will look after their own given her husband's profession.

It's an unfair world.

I am out for dinner tonight in Strasbourg with USA Consul General Kara McDonald. If I accidentally run her over outside the restaurant and leg it back to Hull what will happen to me?

I am out for dinner tonight in Strasbourg with USA Consul General Kara McDonald. If I accidentally run her over outside the restaurant and leg it back to Hull what will happen to me?

I`m assuming you`ed be claiming un-diplomatic immunity, in which case Bojo would surely stand up for you.

I`m assuming you`ed be claiming un-diplomatic immunity, in which case Bojo would surely stand up for you.
Ha! Good one...I really want to bring it up over dinner but I daren't. Something like 'jeez your president is a proper cnt, isn't he?' She has yet to reveal her political allegiances. And our boys are best mates. And she is nice. So I'd best leave it.

leg it back to Hull what will happen to me?

better get a move on, after Brexit you wont be able to get back into the country. Hope you've got no property left here, as el Presedente Corbyn will have given it to the people.

you mean like a furball? that would be exceedingly impolite. You takin her to MacD for some wholesome Yank cuisine?

I was thinking the Memphis Diner for a burger stack. 25 euros...
48881126017_2130131212_n.jpg

Last edited:
better get a move on, after Brexit you wont be able to get back into the country. Hope you've got no property left here, as el Presedente Corbyn will have given it to the people.
Selling 2 of them. The property income double tax treaty makes it worth us both making a 12k profit each in UK, is pay no tax anywhere.. After that would get taxed in France. And it's not worth it here. Best thing to do here is get a job with the state really.

Its an odd one, I could leave the situation as is in UK where I make a GBP12k profit there, no tax on the income. I could then buy one in Strasbourg and do it again but make up to a 10,000 euro profit and then another one just over the border making up to a 9,500 euro profit.

So in theory I could have an income of 33,500 euros on three houses in three countries and pay no income tax anywhere.

advertisement

Back