advertisement

Devialet or Audionet?

Even Devialet don't repair their circuit boards, they only offer replacements. I had an issue with my D220 pro; It was the worst customer service I've ever received, period.
Luckily for me i bought it from a first rate dealer who offered me a full refund even after 3 months and subsequently dropped Devialet due to the shear arrogance of the responses we'd both received.
Devialet warranty term is 5 years. Did you got this issue after warranty expired?

No, unit was brand new. They wouldn’t honour the warranty because I bought it at a discounted price. It was an unused sealed unit, that was sold to the dealer for demo purposes but he never got round to putting it to use.

I bought a year old Devialet D200 which worked flawlessly for three years. Then bought a s/h 220 Pro on here and had no problem getting the balance of warranty transferred over to me. I had the 200 upgraded to a 220 at the factory last December ( just before the Brexit customs horror show landed) with a new 5 year warranty.

Theyre undoubtedly the best amps/ Dacs I’ve ever used, my only gripe being the user interface but in terms of what they do sonically, no complaints whatsoever and touch wood, they’ve been very reliable.

I agree, they are rather special speakers. The 8C's would be be the natural progressions from the D-440/Discos IMHO - worthy of a home demo!!

No, unit was brand new. They wouldn’t honour the warranty because I bought it at a discounted price. It was an unused sealed unit, that was sold to the dealer for demo purposes but he never got round to putting it to use.

That's seems a bit unfair but how did they know what you paid for it?

advertisement

Back