8/ dj deep - love your brother
9/ solution - feels so right
10/ pachanga boys - time
11/ guillaume & the coutu dumonts - penelope
12/funky green dogs - until the day - maw dub
13/ zander vt - dig your own rave
14/ sophie - nothing more to say (dub)
15/ annie - greatest hit (dub)
16/ nuspirit helsinki - honest (jazzanovemix)

Had your mix on this morning Darryl, again some great tracks in there and good to hear a Nuspirit Helsinki track, need to give their LP a spin.

Listening to the Sprinkles mix now, it's sublime :)

Had your mix on this morning Darryl, again some great tracks in there and good to hear a Nuspirit Helsinki track, need to give their LP a spin.

cheers mate... could you pm the link to your brothers stuff i couldn't seem to find it on the awful soundcloud search.

thanks dude.

loved your brothers mix... i've followed it on soundcloud. if he does any more wack over a description for the search - i'll check it out.

on mixcloud i have another deep house/modern boogie mix up called the lost mix under darrylfunk in the search facility...

tracks are.

lost live mix by simple pleasures.

tracklist :-

1/ ken lou - moonshine
2/ kerri chandler - my moody life
3/ kevin yost - one starry night (night mix)
4/ loco dice - pimp jackson
5/ lost entity - ahnihalate
6/ madnus & scogi - carpet vole
7/ moodymann - music people
8/ never on a sunday - the journey
9/ no smoke - koro koro
10/ phortune - unity
11/ ame - shiro
12/ aquarian dream - you're a star
13/ bobby broom - beatfreak
14/ willie colon - set fire to me - (inferno dub)
15/ project 86 - legends
16/ world premiere - share the night
17/ an der beat - knuf!

Love was formed around this tune!

killer mayday track that.

i djed once with mr may years ago...he was briliant.

a few months ago i djed with juan atkins and eddie flashin' fowlkes - they were still fantastic and they have been playing a long time... top guys too.

Last edited by a moderator:
loved your brothers mix... i've followed it on soundcloud. if he does any more wack over a description for the search - i'll check it out.

Just spoken to my brother who said thanks for the comments and for listening :) He also asked if you know any decent promoters around London, as he's trying to play out a bit more. Any leads would be much appreciated.

Darrell, not sure if you missed it, but I PM'd you RE the Sprinkles dilemma. ;)

Just spoken to my brother who said thanks for the comments and for listening :) He also asked if you know any decent promoters around London, as he's trying to play out a bit more. Any leads would be much appreciated.

re promoters... i don't even get many gigs in london now as there is a whole new young breed of promoter... he would have to go down and schmooze i'm afraid.... might be worth him trying to hook up with the yamwho?/ism lot they are great guys....

No worries Darryl, thought it was worth asking and I'll let him know about the yamwho/ism crew.

[YOUTUBE]4-VChzurHjU[/YOUTUBE]

Bit late I know but just seen this tune on the Eglo comp. Been after this for while too.

And the thread is back!

Love that Floating Points track.

Managed to go to Boiler Room a few weeks back and see this,

along with some of the Smallville guys. Great night, shame it ended at 11pm though :(

[YOUTUBE]https://ynVAnyZR0hw[/YOUTUBE]

Bought this ep this week (just out), deep in a different way...

(Sun God aka Hieroglyphic Being, since only the link appears above, not the vid).

advertisement

Back