advertisement

DC Blocker GB closing soon

Yet, 50 watt and a big tip. Low temp solder, not silver and flux.
Personally I use a 135 W soldering iron turned up to 400 deg C and I have to heat up for quite some time but for those who don't own a big iron you can use two smaller ones at the same time.

If it helps, I used a 'waterproof' junction box from eBay and cut/drilled the lid to take a twin 13amp socket . Nothing like as elegant, but then my diy skills are non-existent.

Ah, OK. I'll see if the flightcase company we use at work can make something similar.

A quick nudge for any not really following on diy audio @paulski here is I assume the same as paulski on diy audio, either way, kind offer to organise a group buy of components for the PCBs for those in the UK, thanks to P-A for the PCB group buy opportunity and paulski for the UK component group buy opportunity.

A quick nudge for any not really following on diy audio @paulski here is I assume the same as paulski on diy audio, either way, kind offer to organise a group buy of components for the PCBs for those in the UK, thanks to P-A for the PCB group buy opportunity and paulski for the UK component group buy opportunity.
Yes, one and the same!

advertisement

Back