advertisement

Darlings of the Tory Party Conference.

TheDecameron

Unicorns fart glitter.
In first place,

I.B.S. "this is the end of the something for nothing culture."

Top marks for headline grabbing sadism. The rinses in the audience will be getting positively moist at the punitive opportunities.

I don't see that anything has changed in the City Of London, nor on Wall Street, nor is there any sign that it might in the near future.

So I'm a bit confused by his statement.

Radio 4 were going their bit this morning by encouraging voters to vote conservative live on air.

In first place,

Top marks for headline grabbing sadism. The rinses in the audience will be getting positively moist at the punitive opportunities.

Thank The Lord we only get honest facts and we'll thought out policies from the other parties....:D

Did anyone else pick up on Osborne's gratuitous Manchester music reference towards the end of his speech where he misquoted the Roses' What the world is waiting for when he said something like "I'm not stopping this I'm not getting off"?

I choose that.

In my infinite wisdom, I have sublimated and simplified their collective rhetoric and concluded:

They are all a bunch of lying *****.

In my infinite wisdom, I have sublimated and simplified their collective rhetoric and concluded:

They are all a bunch of lying *****.

I see you are taking your normal objective and balanced viewpoint MM :D

At least Cameron confirmed your viewpoint he was a masterbaker yesterday on LBC...

advertisement

Back