advertisement

[FS] Darkroom and photographic equipment clear out

AndrewG

pfm Member
Having a clear out. Everything working and in excellent unmarked condition, unless stated otherwise:

LPL Color Enlarger C7700 Pro, with transformer, Rodenstock Rogonar f2.8/50mm lens and Durst TIM 60 timer. Few very minor scuffs on enlarger head and base board: £180

Schneider Componon S f2.8/50mm enlarger lens, with original case and box: £75

Schneider Componon S f4.0/80mm enlarger lens, with original case and box: £120

Paterson Darkroom Major Focus Finder: £20

RR Baird Enlarging easel/masking frame, 16 x 12 inch, very solid build, no warping of blades: £120

Hancocks light box for viewing negatives/transparencies, white with carrying handle: £40

Nikon Autofocus Speedlight SB-600 flashgun, boxed, with soft case, speedlight stand, diffuser, instruction manual: £50. SOLD.

Lowe Pro Rover AWII camera rucksack, unmarked, two internal compartments (can be combined to make one), straps for tripod: £20

As far as I can see these prices are lower than anything similar on eBay.

Collection from near Nottingham preferred. Photos available on request.

Last edited:
I also have tripod for sale:

Manfrotto 055 Professional with 3-way pan/tilt head with quick release bracket. Also a separate ball head with similar quick release bracket. Aluminium 3-section legs, black, very stable and sturdy construction. Excellent condition.

£75 for the lot. Photos available on request.

If you put the RRB masking frame on Ebay or similar you'll sell it like a shot. Best frame I've ever used!

Thanks for the advice. Although I have an eBay account I’ve never sold anything that way. Do i not need some history of selling.? Not sure how to start but I’ll look into it.

This would be a good site to sell the Beard on, such a great easel.

advertisement

Back