advertisement

D'Agostino Momentum Preamplifier + S250 MxV Stereo Amp Now On Demo, Taking Music To The Next Level!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
nltV65n.jpg

Hi Everyone,

So all audiophiles will know this problem, you upgrade one part of your system which shows a weakness elsewhere, so that was the issue when we got our demo Wilson Audio Alexx V speakers, don't get me wrong we've got some great Pre's and amps here which sounded excellent on them but we just knew there was more performance to unleash from these excellent speakers, With the Taiko server matched with the dCS Vivaldi stack and our SME turntable partnered with Transparent Reference Cables I felt the sources + cabling really was excellent so we looked at what new Pre/Power's we could bring on to help maximise the speakers performance.

I have to say that I have really enjoyed our Dan D'Agostino Progression Stereo amp on the Alexx's so we decided to go to the next level with D'Agostino to their Momentum range so I am now really pleased to say that we now have the Momentum HD Preamplifier partnered with the newly updated Momentum S250 MxV Stereo power amplifier on permanent demo to help take our Alexx V's to the next level.

Now at nearly £50,000 each it is a sizeable investment but for one they look a million dollars so that is a good start but instantly I could tell that the Alexx V's really had jumped up in performance, funny really as the D'ag pairing really make the speakers disappear, there is so much air and space to the presentation, I personally love separation when listening, I love to hear all the different layers of the presentation and this is what this system gives me now in spades, it is so effortless with an airiness that is hard to describe, with the lights off and eyes shut the artist really could be in the room and you just can't ask for more than that really.

I'm really hopeful we can hold an open day soon to showcase this system as I'd love everyone to experience what we have put together here as to me it sounds pretty special.

Anyway please find a few pictures below and if you'd like to come in for a listen sometime please feel free to get in touch.

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/dan-dagostino/

Regards,

Paul.

msZ4iS9.jpg

4a9ZTUn.jpg

0Af6dFQ.jpg

VFQOvKV.jpg

1LTZO6b.jpg

iNXxfLX.jpg

CYC0GD4.jpg

ymStQ7b.jpg

gbGTaib.jpg