advertisement

DAC power supply advice

I was recently reading the spiel for the Allo digione ive just bought. It’s so good that it doesn’t need any special power supplies. Then, they come up with the digione Signature that needs two.

Yup, read the same when I bought the Digione! I eventually did get curious and bought a Nirvana PSU. Can I hear a difference? Nope. So someone else can save their money!

Yup, read the same when I bought the Digione! I eventually did get curious and bought a Nirvana PSU. Can I hear a difference? Nope. So someone else can save their money!

The Nirvana appears to be a switching rather than linear power supply. The former do seem to get a mixed reception. The £50 Ifi jobby particularly. I’m tempted by a linear PSU, but they look very expensive unless you can switch voltages to for various duties.

This looks promising but I can’t see any obvious/easy way for changing the voltages they advertise..https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50VA-HIF...d=link&campid=5338728743&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back