Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] D&d 8c’s

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Paul Burke, May 27, 2021.

1. Paul Burke

Paul Burke pfm Member

Not sure what I’m planning with these for a while, being boxed up and unused for the last 12 months so just an interest check and would listen to a good offer, or happy to keep and use again one day when the time suits

Black baffle and oak cab, no pics atm but essentially mint and as a new pair would look

Based in lancs and happy to deliver within reason and able to measure in room with calibrated mic, would have to discuss options and work around time frames of running businesses

No low offers please, 50% rrp simply won’t be replied to, thanks! Less than 12 months use btw

2. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

wonderful , so the price is ? as many may not know the rrp

3. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

Shame I’ve just bought some Cabasse Pearl - but I think I could have only afforded to make you an offer that you wouldn’t have replied too anyway ;) ;)

GLWTS

Paul Burke likes this.
  4. bencat

bencat pfm Member

So for those that as noted do not know these are about £10750 brand new .

hifinutt and Paul Burke like this.
  5. Paul Burke

Paul Burke pfm Member

Yes, about 11k rrp is what Id thought, studio version available for 9k, though mdf cabs rather than birch ply and hardwood external

Haven’t listed a firm price yet as this is an interest check post and may well decide not to sell eventually if can’t part with them... and haven’t been able to find many used examples to find what seems fair both ways

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  6. Elephantears

Elephantears Trunkated Aesthete

A shame that I'm skint. It would be fascinating to hear how these compared to my more conventional set-up.

tuga likes this.
  7. I've just got a pair, and they are wonderful. A true full range sound in sealed box 270x370x485mm (WDH). Soon to be roonready too (in about 2 months IIRC)

Paul Burke likes this.
  8. shrink

shrink pfm Member

may want to check out your typo here!

Rug Doc, Paul Burke and fim like this.