advertisement

[FS] Cyrus System - Phono Pre Power PSX

Amber Audio

This is the Day
Time for a change, selling my Cyrus system.

In excellent condition, 3 years old and bought new, boxes and all accessories which are mainly still sealed in their plastic, screen still has protective film attached.

Lots of reviews online, very flexible stage as far as settings go with 4 inputs. Please PM for more info.

Phono Sig - £1200 including UK delivery.

PSX-R2 - £500 including UK delivery. Three available.

Together - £1550 including UK delivery. RRP is now £2,800.

Pre 2 DAC - £650 including UK delivery.

X-Power - £650 including UK delivery.

Together - £1250 including UK delivery.

Pic of the entire system.

Linn Wakonda + LK85 also for sale.

ATB
Gus

Last edited:
Hi Martin

Sorry UK delivery only.

By the time you add the cost of insured shipping to Canada you’d probably be close to a new one from a dealer with the normal discount. Also these are 220V UK you’re 120V aren't you?

ATB
Gus

Wish I had the spare cash, I’m in need of a good phono stage and this most certainly is that, but out of my reach at the moment.

Hi Martin

Sorry UK delivery only.

By the time you add the cost of insured shipping to Canada you’d probably be close to a new one from a dealer with the normal discount. Also these are 220V UK you’re 120V aren't you?

ATB
Gus
Thanks for letting me know

Interesting - I currently have an Avid Pulsus with my RP10 - anyone have experience of the two? Always keen to try something different!

Interesting - I currently have an Avid Pulsus with my RP10 - anyone have experience of the two? Always keen to try something different!
i have owned both they are not worlds apart i could have lived with either, the only phono stages i had that beat either were a whest rdt30se and a titan. I would say for the money the whest 30rdtse can't be beat on price/performance but youll probably have a long wait and have to pay £1500 ish for one, if using multiple turntables or cartridges then the cyrus signature is excellent the psxr2 in a moderate system is essential but if you have a really beefy amp then it makes less difference.

advertisement

Back