Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Cymbiosis Signature LP 12 Half of New Price

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by FrancisClement, May 17, 2019.

1. FrancisClement

FrancisClement pfm Member

I am reluctantly selling off my Cymbiosis Signature LP12 at about half of new price. This is due to ill health. It comprises the following:

Naim Aro with Skale Counterweight
    Aro Keel
    Tiger Paw Elevator
    Tiger Pw Khan top plate
    Linn Radical
    Linn Urika
    Woodsong Ebony Plinth
    Cirkus bearing and platter

I am looking for £7550 and this will include a service by Cymbiosis (or your favourite expert) after payment and transport to UK or within EU. I have the correct LP 12 boxes.
    I can also supply a Dynavector XV1s at extra cost.

I live in Spain near Malaga and it would be a good excuse to come over for a few days to see and hear it or to see it at Cymbiosis.

PM me for photos and any other information.

Best regards

Frank

2. Dark Lord

Dark Lord pfm Member

Dear Frank sorry to hear of the I’ll health and wishing you a speedy recovery and quick sale of your LP12

Best regards Devraj

mickyricky likes this.
  3. FrancisClement

Hi Devra, Thanks for the wishes, as they say it could be worse but the diagnosis is LGLL, a form of Leukaemia but not the very bad form so there time to attend to the bucket list. HiFi has been ticked off the list and I will slowly sell everything off to explore the other listed items!!

FF

4. Dark Lord

Dark Lord pfm Member

Dear Frank,

Stay strong my friend. I remember your posts well from the various forums over the years. I hope you all of your wishes get fulfilled.

Best wishes Devraj

gary yeowell likes this.
  5. Natara

Natara pfm Member

I have purchased several reasonably expensive cables from Frank over the past couple of years and he is an absolute Gent to deal with. GLWS Frank and best wishes on achieving and experiencing everything on that list.

Best Regards

6. YSG2000

YSG2000 pfm Member

I too have previously bought from Frank (nac72/hicap) and found him a pleasure to deal with, honest and fair in approach and have no hesitation in recommending him.

Frank, I’m disappointed to hear your news of Ill health and wish you and yours all the best.

Regards

Brian

7. mickyricky

mickyricky pfm Member

Myself also have purchased from Frank and found exactly what the previous posters are saying to be perfectly correct..Best Wishes with the diagnosis Frank and hope you combat it ...

8. FrancisClement

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes. I am feeling quite well and it is the threat of catching flu or a heavy cold that could be serious. Hopefully I can steer clear of infectious people for a while at least and walk around like the Chinese wearing a face mask in [public places!!

I will have some photos ready tomorrow and will try to post them then,

FF

9. david ellwood

david ellwood Kirabosi Kognoscente

Can I suggest readvertising as a Linn lp12.

10. FrancisClement

Hi David E,

You are partly correct the LP 12, The plate at the rear shows that it is a Cymbiosis Peter Swain Signature LP 12 number 046.

FF

11. ovlov854

ovlov854 pfm Member

[​IMG]

Posted a picture of this fabulous well specced LP12 Sig for you

Netley likes this.
  12. FrancisClement

Thanks Martin for posting the photo. I always have difficulties posting photos.

FF

Spike likes this.
  13. ovlov854

ovlov854 pfm Member

[​IMG]

Have a bump on me

14. FrancisClement

Thanks Martin

15. FrancisClement

16. FrancisClement

PM replied to

17. ovlov854

ovlov854 pfm Member

To quote current advertising
    No...this is not just an LP12.................
    .......................This is a Cymbiosis Signature LP12...............................sorry M & S :p

18. david ellwood

david ellwood Kirabosi Kognoscente

Apologies I was just trying to help the sale along, for those people who haven't heard of Cymbiosis or else would rather the deck was 'just' an unsullied LP12.

19. FrancisClement

Hi David,

No problem, thanks for the support,

FF

20. Audiovinilo_2

Audiovinilo_2 Trade: Audiovinilo_2

Animo Francisco!