Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Custom Design Milan Reference Plasma Stand with 4 x 6mm Glass Shelves - Relisted

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by davem, Nov 15, 2021.

1. davem

davem pfm Member

When I first listed this, I erroneously showed the glass shelves as 10mm thick, but they are 6mm. Unfortunately, their maximum weight load was not sufficient for the buyer's hifi gear. I don't have the exact weight load for the 6mm shelves, but given the 10mm shelves are rated up to 50kg, I would cautiously estimate a maximum weight load of 20kg for the 6mm shelves, but this is a best guess.

It is no longer needed as I have replaced with a different sideboard type cabinet.

Oak and clear glass model. I bought this new in the 3 shelf format and then added an extra shelf a few years later. So 4 shelves in total. Mint condition, no marks or chips on the the glass or the wood. Looking for £275.

I don't have the original boxes, so this is collect only from Cockermouth, Cumbria (CA13) or a possible meet up within a reasonable distance. A fellow Fishie may also be able to deliver south of Cumbria on my behalf. (thanks, Nigel).

The latest version of this stand has a different design re the shelves, which are attached to the top of the wooden ends, rather than being inserted into them like the one I'm selling.

Also includes 4 brushed chrome floor protectors and the allen key used to construct it.

The approximate dimensions are: H: 450mm x W: 1015mm (including the wooden ends) x D: 410mm. (You'll need to add approx 150mm to the height dimensions shown when including the extra shelf.)
    6mm shelves - Approx 20kg Maximum weight (best estimate).
    Standard Shelf Spacing - 150mm

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mt9Btzr5RFDBf8tR8 Note: The photos show it with 3 shelves and 4 shelves so you can see the look in either format.

Thanks for looking.

Dave

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  2. TheFlash

TheFlash Superhero of Sound

You may not be able to change the title now but, to reflect the 6mm glass and the fact there are 4 shelves, this should be
    Custom Design Milan 6 Plasma 4 Stand

3. davem

davem pfm Member

I appreciate the comment re the title, Nigel, but the stand you refer to is only 570mm wide (if I've looked at the right one online :)) and I've checked my original invoice and the stand is as per my title. I added the 4th shelf about 3 years after I bought the 3 shelf version. I've tried to reflect in the details that this is an older version of the current Plasma 3 model with 6mm shelves. Thanks again for your help today.

TheFlash likes this.
  4. davem

davem pfm Member

I have changed the title to make the spec a bit clearer (hopefully)! :)

TheFlash likes this.
  5. davem

davem pfm Member

^^^^^^^

6. TheFlash

Just to "bump" re logistics my offer to take this from Cumbria to Leicestershire or most places en route. I make the journey around once a month.

Good luck, Dave. Fabulous rack.

7. davem

davem pfm Member

Cheers, Nigel.

8. bruss

bruss pfm Member

9. davem

davem pfm Member

Cheers, ‘Bruss’.

10. davem

davem pfm Member

11. davem

davem pfm Member

^^^^^^^^

12. davem

davem pfm Member

Bump.

13. davem

davem pfm Member

^^^^^^^^^^^

14. TheFlash

Taxi service to midlands still available, next trip will be end December.

15. davem

davem pfm Member

Cheers, Nigel.

16. davem

davem pfm Member

17. davem

davem pfm Member

A pre-weekend bump.

18. TheFlash

I love these racks. No wood or metal cross-members, just the glass shelves to let the equipment speak for itself - better than most racks in this regard.

19. davem

davem pfm Member

Monday morning bump! Thanks for the positive 'review,' Nigel.

TheFlash likes this.
  20. davem

davem pfm Member

Up it goes!