advertisement

Cricket 2022 - for all things cricket this year on PFM

Ah. Yeah. That was something to behold this morning. Just brilliant stuff. Rob Key is not getting enough credit for all of this. Game changer.

Unbelievable win - I honestly thought Bumrah/Pant/Shami/Jadeja et al were too good and that England were dead and buried. What an incredible turn-around in days 4 and 5. Credit to Root and Bairstow for an incredible run-chase, but I also think Stokes should be credited for his efforts with the ball in India’s second innings, with his four wickets being instrumental in stopping India from batting England out of the game.

Yes great batting by Root and Bairstow , really good news for England overall as a team .I thought there was zero chance of us winning the test ! long may the good form continue

I was actually referring to the T20. Brilliant game. Never expected that. Given that half the squad are away playing for England.

Time for a bit of T20 today. Will be nice for everyone to relax a bit after all the insanity of test cricket.

Wormsley near Stokenchurch, is my favourite
wormsley-park-038d588a-bc86-455a-90d0-f17353566f8-resize-750.jpeg
Blimey that wicket's green! Lovely

yes very poor bowling , many balls with please hit me for 6 please written on them .Then poor batting and unnecessary failed trick shots at the wrong time , Livingstone made himself look particularly dense with his first ball , he had a head cam on and was over confident thinking he was on for a starring role ! EPIC FAIL instead

Another poor display of batting , overconfident and still the swing at anything approach , you do not have to score a six every ball and why are they not actually trying to hit a less risky 4 along the ground .Glesson was a highlight .great bowling debut

advertisement

Back