advertisement

Cricket 2022 - for all things cricket this year on PFM

Stokes confirmed fit to play according to the live feed on the Netherlands match.

Anderson out through injury, Jamie Overton to play.

Time to make the traditional "A window into test cricket has opened for Overton" joke.

My Dad has erected a gazebo over the patio in the sunny part of the garden and we have several bottles of PdP and a selection of deli treats for the first day tomorrow. If the glorious weather gives up tomorrow I shall be writing a stern letter of complaint to the government.

I thought you’d be drinking a classic red bottled by a medal-winning estate on the banks of the Garonne.

Time to make the traditional "A window into test cricket has opened for Overton" joke.

My Dad has erected a gazebo over the patio in the sunny part of the garden and we have several bottles of PdP and a selection of deli treats for the first day tomorrow. If the glorious weather gives up tomorrow I shall be writing a stern letter of complaint to the government.

Enjoy Matthew and have some for me.

Sky doing a good piece on Yorkshire Cricket Clubs handling of the Rafiq racism scandal. Atherton not convinced by the latest processes saying situation far from concluded and shows lack of leadership in the game….

advertisement

Back