advertisement

Cricket 2021 - all things cricket for this year on pfm

Well, he does seem to have fun rewriting the record books, though. Then again, I was surprised he was omitted because of the recreational drugs thing.

Let's not forget being a dickhead has not stopped many cricketers in the past ....
Indeed it doesn’t. However, I believe it’s a consensus of the current team. I’m led to believe that there have been other issues.

It’s been announced that Channel 4 have the broadcast rights for the all the forthcoming India vs England matches, does anyone know if the coverage can be accessed through a Sky Q box? The first match is on Friday but nothing shows up in the C4 schedules.

I’m not getting up at 4 a.m., but would like to record it to help us get through a few more lockdown days!

It's shown on Sky Q schedule

I've been watching the Abu Dhabi T10 for the past few days. Loads of English talent on display but Christopher Henry Gale showed everyone that he has still got it today 84 not out off 22 balls....

It's shown on Sky Q schedule

I've been watching the Abu Dhabi T10 for the past few days. Loads of English talent on display but Christopher Henry Gale showed everyone that he has still got it today 84 not out off 22 balls....
I’ve been watching the T10, saw CHG battering the crap out of it today, awesome :)

T10 has been very entertaining , great batting displays but bowlers mostly having a hard time however nice little earner only having to bowl 12 balls

T10 has been very entertaining , great batting displays but bowlers mostly having a hard time however nice little earner only having to bowl 12 balls
Chris Jordan looks in decent nick but it sure ain’t a bowlers game, still that’s the point - big hitting is king

advertisement

Back