Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Creek 4140s2 Integrated Amplifier

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by misterc6, Feb 22, 2020.

1. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

Built in 1989, I gave this excellent little integrated a full service last year and it's in great condition. It's worth this money for the phono stage alone, and can be switched internally between MM and MC. It produces 30W per channel into 8 ohms. I have copies of the manual, brochure and circuit diagrams which I can send to the buyer by e-mail.

£189 including tracked and insured shipping in the U.K.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Niel Blackwood likes this.
  2. Mr Pig

Mr Pig Trade: ^'- -'^

I have one of these and can recommend them. Powerful, bouncy and smooth with a genuinely good phono stage. Even the MC section, which is an amazing inclusion for an integrated, is pretty good.

3. Joolzdee

Joolzdee pfm Member

First "proper" amp I had with a Rega Planar 3 and Royd 7s....could happily live with that system today. GLWS

4. tenpercenter

tenpercenter Don't ya rile 'em.....

GLWS I’ve bought an amp from Malcolm before and it was lovely - have a free bump

5. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

Withdrawn from sale.

6. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

Damn!!