Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Couple of old Win 10 laptop/tablets and IP camera

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by robs, May 3, 2022.

1. robs

robs should know how this works by no

The clearout continues....

I used to use the Lenovo for work when traveling, and the Linx was my daughter's. Both a little old now but working fine and both just updated and reset. Please pm if interested.

1) Microsoft Linx 12X64 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD storage. 12.5" Touchscreen with detachable keyboard so it can be used as a tablet. A few marks and the rear case has a sort of leatherette on it which is peeling slightly at the corners. One very slight mark on top right of screen (just noticed it as taking photos). The bad - it has micro USB power, and the socket is a little dodgy - the plug needs to be positioned correctly to actually power up (there is a blue indicator light), and there is no power supply or lead with it (lost!) - any USB power supply should do. Good battery life still (had it on 4 hrs last night). Boxed. £55 delivered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Lenovo Miix 3 - 1030. 2GB RAM + microSD card slot. 10" touchscreen with detachable keyboard so it can be used as a tablet. Good condition other than slight damage to one corner of the keyboard where a USB socket is - the USB still works fine. No power supply or lead - any USB power supply should do (it is microUSB power supply). Good battery life still. Boxed. £35 delivered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) Yi Home 720p IP camera. USB lead but no power supply. Boxed with instructions. £12.50 delivered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]