advertisement

Coronavirus - the new strain XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a lot of tourist traffic at the London airports too despite Government denials...

This is probably very true. Same happened over here. It fuelled the demand for quarantine hotels which have happened. Seems there has been a steady stream of thousands going on holidays since January. Some high profile ones over here. One related to a young woman who led the Gardai on a chase up and down the M50. Your M25. She headed off to Barcelona on holidays the next day. Usual photos on social media. When investigated it seems lots more folk were at it. Not charging up and down the motorway but sneaking off on holiday.

This is probably very true. Same happened over here. It fuelled the demand for quarantine hotels which have happened. Seems there has been a steady stream of thousands going on holidays since January. Some high profile ones over here. One related to a young woman who led the Gardai on a chase up and down the M50. Your M25. She headed off to Barcelona on holidays the next day. Usual photos on social media. When investigated it seems lots more folk were at it. Not charging up and down the motorway but sneaking off on holiday.

Seems obvious to me that India should be on the 'red list' asap.

A good article - its why you go for a follow up test if the LFT goes positive. In the case of DNA evidence, its why you cannot rely on DNA alone in court cases...

I noticed Mansfield has the second highest infection rate in the country, what is going on there different to everywhere else??

I noticed Mansfield has the second highest infection rate in the country, what is going on there different to everywhere else??
aren't most areas of highest incidence generally just major hot spots of depravation?

I went to the council tip yesterday and I expected to queue and wait my turn but it was just like pre COVID. There were cars everywhere, no social distancing and I was the only one wearing a mask! Seems like a lot of people think the pandemic is over :eek:

I went to the council tip yesterday and I expected to queue and wait my turn but it was just like pre COVID. There were cars everywhere, no social distancing and I was the only one wearing a mask! Seems like a lot of people think the pandemic is over :eek:

Yep, pretty much my limited observations too. If anything I am doing my best to stay more isolated. The word 'irreversible' is going to bite Johnson on his ass I feel.

I mean, Mansfield can be a bit grim, but it isn't 'snotty nosed kids sitting in the street playing with a lump of coal' grim.

Thank you for your concern:D

I’ve no idea, really. I can assure you it’s not my fault...:) I don’t live in Mansfield;)

Seems obvious to me that India should be on the 'red list' asap.
Hong Kong report that a Airbus 321 load from Delhi eventually recently lead to 47 positive cases after 2nd quarantine test.
Clearly planes are not as safe as the airlines like to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back