advertisement

Coronavirus - the new strain XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't branded you an idiot, I've branded you selfish. Just so as we are clear.

P.S. I take little notice of any of the press as they always have an agenda. What I do take notice of is medical science and my stance is derived from there.

P.P.S. You have bloody nerve accusing me of being selective over what I read or does that only apply to other people?

Simple question.

why am I selfish??

That left wing Swedish government is now seriously regretting its different approach and changing it to look like everyone else.

It’s interesting that they were unrepentant in spring. I haven’t explored this at all, but I guess there’s a significant difference between how this second wave is playing out there, and how things happened in March/April. I wonder why.

Seanm, stop hitting the nail on the head. I'm talking about both your posts, which are 100% accurate.

Unfortunately we don't really have an east way of progressing on either side, democracy as it stands in Europe can't cope - unless, that is, you adopt the Finnish approach, which was the case some while ago in some countries in Europe, or that in Asia, which relies on goodwill and strong united governments where people are effectively taught to see the bigger picture even if it means they lose what me would call some basic human rights. Confinement clearly works, as do masks, washing etc, but to accept that, and to try to enforce it, is too hard for most democratic governments to accept, mostly because they're election losers.

That's besides the money issues you so accurately describe: it really is a case of the money or your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back