advertisement

Claymore "bargain"...

Push the price up by listing one at a stupid high price and then list it again as an auction. Seems to be this years thing, seen it a few times.

A great amplifier, but never worth a grand, think I bought mine for £300 in 85/86, from a dealer in Ilkley but can never remember the name of the shop.

Remarkable behaviour, given its not in original condition (it's been interfered with), and that there was no "two thousand pounds version of this amplifier". The brand new current Claymore is £1300.

I see there's a parallel listing that's an auction, they usually finish around £3-400.

This guy is a chancer, do not buy, when new it was only £345.00 he is having fun, just put your credit card number up, yer right.
So DO NOT BUY

A great amplifier, but never worth a grand, think I bought mine for £300 in 85/86, from a dealer in Ilkley but can never remember the name of the shop.

Where was the shop? And thanks

This one is iss 1 the MC stage is not good forget. And it has FETs that are obsolete, OK I have PCBs to covert it to new FET,s but not the MC stage.

SO NO BUYING IT PLEASE at this price maybe £100 only.

Look at that list of brands in the description to appear in every search, what a tool.

Let's all watch it and message him questions.

Where was the shop? And thanks

This one is iss 1 the MC stage is not good forget. And it has FETs that are obsolete, OK I have PCBs to covert it to new FET,s but not the MC stage.

SO NO BUYING IT PLEASE at this price maybe £100 only.

Ilkley, North Yorkshire, Colin.

It’s a bit of a no-brainer pitch. You have to remember that half the population is under average intelligence.... l know, I struggle with that too :)

advertisement

Back