advertisement

Classic car market carnage ahead..

robs

should know how this works by no
RNB6Q8s.jpg

MG Midge anyone?

They are lovely looking things. Mandatory scrapping of them comes next month...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-59981811

;)

Midge is offensive to small two winged type flies, please refrain from using that term if you don't mind.

Quite right! Just like the term "cretin," which refers to a specific medical condition, and probably a few others. Really much more wounding than, say, calling a Pakistani "Pak" or a Muslim "Moslem," because there is a situation of suffering to begin with (I presume...).

Maybe someone could offer a rebadge kit to change them all over to A-H Sprites?

Quite right! Just like the term "cretin," which refers to a specific medical condition, and probably a few others. Really much more wounding than, say, calling a Pakistani "Pak" or a Muslim "Moslem," because there is a situation of suffering to begin with (I presume...).
When I was at School we all happily called each other cretins all the time; it was almost a term of endearment.
Children can be revolting.

"Moron" and "Idiot" refer to specific IQ ranges too, don't they?

The lunatics have taken over the asylum! The worst thing is the way the overly "woke" then take such nonsense on board and although one may think "don't be so stupid! They're called midget gems and that's what I'll continue to call them!", you find that in the moderated on-line world you have that freedom taken away from you...
Of course in real life I still call people cretins... and also, what I believe I am now required here to call, "the R word", apparently I'm not allowed to use it here... was threatened with a "holiday" when I used it last time.... I genuinely had no idea "they" had banned it! Whats next, not allowed to call someone farty pants cos it offends the medically flatulent?

advertisement

Back