Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] ChromeCast Audio

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Chris Cooke, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Chris Cooke

Chris Cooke pfm Member

Hello all

Kicking myself for having moved mine on now, as a CCA now needed for a project.
    Anyone have theirs in a drawer? Any cosmetic condition as long as working…no need for box or leads etc, just need the puck.
    I know that some on the ‘Bay, but given that they used to be sold for £15…some pricing there just pushy :)

Thanks for reading.
    Chris

2. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

Hard to believe these originally sold for £15. Or was that the end of line price before people picked up on how useful they are?

3. GruntPuppy

GruntPuppy pfm Member

Bearing in mind that the £15 days are long gone, what is a fair price for these? I believe I have 2.

Sean Porter likes this.
  4. Stuart Frazer

Stuart Frazer pfm Member

If they are boxed complete, then £50-60+ looking at the completed/sold ebay listings:

chromecast audio | eBay

5. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim 38yrs a Naim owner

Just sold my virtually unused one on here for about £40 delivered
    Boxed and complete with an after market optical cable
    Did not feel comfortable asking more ...as that seemed like plenty already....it sold VERY quickly

6. Chris Cooke

Chris Cooke pfm Member

The £15 was a special when Curry’s were doing a half price offer! £30ish was the rrp I believe at the time. Great value and such a shame they ceased production.
    @GruntPuppy, will pm…

lawrence001 likes this.
  7. Margin_walker

Margin_walker pfm Member

I'm pretty sure I have one without the original plug but with the power cable. PM me if you are still looking.

8. Stew B

Stew B Doh !

Yes and I am very happy with it, works great and Sounds really good being used as a streaming source for a second system.

Mynamemynaim likes this.