advertisement

Christmas Wine II

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA7-EE429-CCA2-41-D5-B1-DE-70057-C4379-BA.jpg

L’Ancien beaujolais 2018. And it’s really benefitting from having a bit of age. I’m quite tempted to buy a bunch and put them under the stairs for a few years.

I would, not least because the price is jumping up vintage by vintage. 2018 from TWS looks incredibly cheap.

I've drunk l'ancien at 10 years old, and it was fresh as a daisy. 16 had high acidity, should be fine provided the fruit has held. Oddly I can't remember it, although I drank plenty. Probably too much.

Ronsay is an early drinker, seems to peak at about 18 months or so. I've never drunk one that old, but I wouldn't be afarid to try. It may well be fine.

I'm probably being really thick here, but you're going to have to tell me what MSD stands for. Mourvedre, Syrah and.....?

FFS and you a wine merchant,I thought you had so much of this you tripped over it on the kitchen floor :
Morey Saint Denis.

I find too many TLAs can cause OMC. Very often I HGC what PTA.

As you see above, that was intended for Dogberry's erm... amusement rather than yours:)

I have found it difficult to get into Portuguese wines, tried a few but not doing it. Can anyone suggest some in the region of £8-15 please

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back