Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Chord mojo.

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by poppop, Feb 22, 2021.

1. poppop

poppop pfm Member

Hi All,

Mojo for sale including mini jack to 2 phono, and USB charging cable. No Box, but will be well packed and protected. Purchased from a "pink fisher" a year or so ago.

Only ever been used as part of main system. If you require pics. please pm.

200 + p&p.

Many thanks
    Steve

2. rallychief

rallychief pfm Member

Might be interested in this also as a standalone dac the vast majority of the time with occasional portable use, what is the cable that goes with

Cheers Chris

3. poppop

poppop pfm Member

Hi Chris

Cables are mini Usb/Usb - used for charging and connection to streamer etc. Will also include, mini jack to twin phono for connection to pre-amp.

Cheers
    Steve

4. poppop

poppop pfm Member

Hi Jusphish

Received your message below via email. Don't know why it isn't showing on site.

"Can it charge and play at the same time? Essentially be permanently plugged in vs. used as a portable?"

Yes, you can charge and play. However, to maintain battery life it is best to unplug regularly, which I have tried to do.

Best
    Steve

5. rallychief

rallychief pfm Member

Hi Steve thanks for that, bit unsure what to do at mo, to Jusphish, if it helps, if you wanted to use it at home it is possible to take case apart unplug the battery, then leave it permanently plugged into power, thereby bypassing any battery issues.

Cheers Chris

6. poppop

poppop pfm Member

Chris

Thanks for adding that info.

Steve

7. poppop

poppop pfm Member

180 + p&p.

8. carruthersesq

carruthersesq pfm Member

you have a PM.