advertisement

[FS] Chord Mojo boxed.

beammeup

pfm Member
Chord Mojo for sale - complete with box and leads - £190.

Testing the battery out now as I type; I've had the Mojo running now constantly on battery in my main system since 09:00 (it's now 15:00).

I have owned this from new having purchased from Basically Sound in Norfolk.

Cosmetically excellent.

Will be very well boxed for delivery.

Bargain!

On battery life - having owned one ~6yrs now, this looks good-as-new, truly. 8.5 hrs continuous use is great!
I did sim run-down when new, and 8.5-9hrs-ish was about the very best I saw.

GLWTS

Also
- replacing the Mojo battery is now easy DIY. So - even though this appears in rude health - there really is no need for buyer's anxiety today. I can point to a handful of c. year-old posts in the forum of what part number, and how-to, and several people have successfully completed it. Cost, about £20; took me about 15mins, and have had zero issues since.

I haven't really used this out and about as a headphone amp - so it's had a cushy life.

I now have a Chord Qutest so good reason for sale.

Still playing the Mojo now (plugged in seeing as I depleted the battery in a test) and I have to say, it's pretty darn musical where it counts.

Now including brand new spare Mojo battery (kindly donated by a forum member).

Last edited:
Weekend bump.

So to summarise: you get a Chord Mojo with decent battery life PLUS a spare brand new battery and all with the original box and packaging.

Will also include RMSD.

Bump but with bad news!

I can't find the original box (as advertised). It's in the house somewhere but I've looked for hours and no go!

Therefore a "no box" reduction in price to £170 including RMSD.

This will therefore come with the original USB lead and spare battery only. It's in excellent cosmetic condition.

advertisement

Back