advertisement

Chinese cartridges

China is the manufacturing engine room of the world, starting with chip technology right through to heavy engineering.

Their progress in what is effectively a very short space of time is breathtaking.

I won’t comment on the ethics of their politics / human rights but UK politics is not exactly a paragon of democracy despite what some may believe and the record of the British empire (among several others) is not something to be proud of.

Best to stick to the merits of the technology / product …….

Point is while we and many other parts of the world are not paragons of virtue a lot of our worst is behind us and we have moved on and admitted the error of our ways etc. China is not comparable frankly as they are having their cake and eating it. On the one hand a manufacturing powerhouse supplying the world, on the other still abusing human and animal rights on a daily basis. We turn a blind eye to the latter because of the former. The fact is that there are two differentiators between China and most of the rest of the world.

1) The Chinese traditional 'medicine' industry - a nonsense hocus pocus, and not grounded in any form of science, practice that routinely involves cruelty to animals (e.g. bear bile farming - look it up as it's absolutely abhorrent) or hunting them to extinction from the large (e.g. tigers) to the small (e.g. pangolins).

2) The Chinese government's propensity to lie , lie and lie again to anyone who will listen about how they're not doing this, that and the next thing when they so obviously are, for example their treatment of the Uyghurs.

In particular if you want to look at their animal rights record then please do, here are some examples:
  • Dogs and cats are, amongst other things, boiled, stabbed, drowned, bludgeoned, strangled, poisoned, hanged, and electrocuted...experiencing unbearable pain as their legs are routinely broken while trussed up and hung in local markets for human consumption, or skinned alive and cast off like garbage, for the despicable fur trade.
  • Dogs (both owned and stray) are relentlessly hunted down by 'police authorised' roving mobs and savagely beaten to death by the hundreds of thousands, in the name of 'rabies' control.
  • Bears suffer a lifetime of excruciating pain as they are surgically mutilated and milked each day for their gall bile. Their paws taken as delicacies for the Chinese restaurant trade or ground into powdered 'medicines'. The use of bear parts supplying the traditional Chinese medicine trade and exotic meat market is the major reason why bear species are declining around the world. Endangered species of bears are fast becoming extinct.
  • Rhinos are butchered for their horns and are now highly endangered.
  • Sharks - over 70-100 million sharks per annum are 'finned' and their carcasses dumped into the sea, to accommodate Chinese' growing taste for shark fin soup.
  • Turtles - 20 million turtles are devoured in China per annum. Slaughtered alive & fully conscious, their heads are decapitated and crushed. Two thirds of the world's turtles are now threatened with extinction.
  • Elephants - elephant tusks are carved into ivory trinkets - their feet hacked off for stools and coffee table legs.
  • Seals - China's role in the single, largest mass butchery of marine mammals on Earth, the annual Canadian seal slaughter, happens in part, so that dried seal penises can be turned into aphrodisiacs to "theoretically" increase the libidos of elderly men engaging in sex (there is an even more sinister element to this, but let's not go there right now)
  • Zoo slaughter - live domestic pets, as well as cows and chickens, are fed to lions and tigers for the "entertainment" of visitors at Chinese zoos. Zoo officials encourage guests to buy domestic animals on the premises, and feed them to the carnivores through special vending flaps fitted onto tourist buses...allowing individuals to throw chickens and other live animals to the waiting predators.
  • Animals are used as "dried" ingredients in traditional Chinese 'medicines' and killed in the billions such as tiger parts, crocodile bile, deer musk, sea horses, lizards, sea cucumbers, powdered antlers, dog penis, pangolin (scaly anteaters), only to name a few on a seemingly unending list. All are considered no more than 'products' to be abused and murdered in the most monstrous ways possible, even if it means permanently wiping many of these species from the face of the planet in order to fulfil often frivolous, antiquated and selfish needs.
Obviously I am not blaming the entire nation of Chinese people in general and I am not absolving the West from many of their own practices that are less than pleasant towards animals and must also be addressed, but as I said before China is on a whole other level and the government and a proportion of the population do think much of the above is acceptable. It isn't!!!

Yes we all buy Chinese goods, sometimes because we don't know their Chinese, sometimes because there is no alternative, but where there is an option to be informed and buy something less 'tainted' we perhaps should do it. All IMO of course.

Last edited:
I’ve deleted all my posts

I'm not surprised my thread went this direction of politics.

I started thread in hope for some good cartridge information as these must be out there.
That said, I admit having added other thread comments re. Chinese crap and regime earlier and with no regrets.

Feel free to provide facts about subject or the ongoing China bashing, - I doubt we can avoid invasion of Taiwan anyway.

I'm not surprised my thread went this direction of politics.

I started thread in hope for some good cartridge information as these must be out there.
That said, I admit having added other thread comments re. Chinese crap and regime with no regrets.

Feel free to provide facts about subject or the ongoing China bashing, - I doubt we can avoid invasion of Taiwan anyway.
So let’s help it along by ignoring it and buying their goods anyway. Give me strength!

Ignoring or strength's won't help blind people.

Get over it or take another cup of coffee while calling wife on a Chinese smartphone
Hardly nobody is innocent

Ignoring or strength's won't help blind people.

Get over it or take another cup of coffee while calling wife on a Chinese smartphone
Hardly nobody is innocent
Get over it? What an utterly stupid comment.

You can gauge just how stupid by the fact you got a like from the pig man!

stupid comment

I was looking for a piedestal for you and your unbelievable extreme sermon and wisdom, but couldn't find a suiting one.

Calling people stupid usually the last resort from not knowing next argument.
Maybe a hint of level of IQ.

Good luck with your mission.
I do hope you will succeed more than your fiasco defence of a certain fraud con man with 35 fantasi amplifiers "sold" in here.

Now where is that ignore button

I was looking for a piedestal for you and your unbelievable extreme sermon and wisdom, but couldn't find a suiting one.

Calling people stupid usually the last resort from not knowing next argument.
Maybe a hint of level of IQ.

Good luck with your mission.
I do hope you will succeed more than your fiasco defence of a certain fraud con man with 35 fantasi amplifiers "sold" in here.

Now where is that ignore button
Calling people stupid when all indications are that they are is fine in my book. I look forward to updating all your trade threads with the fact that you are a supporter of animal cruelty!

Calling people stupid when all indications are that they are is fine in my book. I look forward to updating all your trade threads with the fact that you are a supporter of animal cruelty!

Apparently so are you as you freely admit below. Apparently your purchases aren’t as bad as his, odd?:rolleyes:
Yes we all buy Chinese goods, sometimes because we don't know their Chinese, sometimes because there is no alternative, but where there is an option to be informed and buy something less 'tainted' we perhaps should do it. All IMO of course.

I think I’ve made my point quite clear, if you can’t understand it then that’s on you.

PS Hint.. I’m not the one saying ‘get over it’.

The heat can obviously make folks go crazy.

21661477-rebildfesten-2018.jpg

Is the heat still present or can we have more facts and experiences about those cartridges mentioned.
No one was stopping you before, I was just pointing out that IMO ignoring a country’s awful animal (and for that matter human) rights record in the pursuit of a cheap cartridge and telling me to get over it seems somewhat distasteful at best, but you clearly have a different set of values to me.

Is the heat still present or can we have more facts and experiences about those cartridges mentioned.

advertisement

Back