advertisement

Change UK cut in half....

I'm assuming Chukka is on page 1 of Corbynista's list of things they must hate, which they get given in their bag of opinions*.

He might even rank above Israel.

But below Jess Phillips.

* I mean, surely they get a list so they can all think the same things?
Not sure if this is satirising "Corbynistas" or centrist satires of same.

I don't like Chukka, always found him rather disengenuous. However, those on the left do fall quiet when it comes to Jared in the Hallamshire ward. He has had the labour whip withdrawn, closed his constuency office & is not attending Parliament. This is the Corbyn acolyte they used to unseat Clegg who was actually a decent MP. Labour have no chance of being re-elected here.

I don't like Chukka, always found him rather disengenuous. However, those on the left do fall quiet when it comes to Jared in the Hallamshire ward. He has had the labour whip withdrawn, closed his constuency office & is not attending Parliament. This is the Corbyn acolyte they used to unseat Clegg who was actually a decent MP. Labour have no chance of being re-elected here.
Where'd you hear he's an acolyte? What do you want the left to say about him?

Where'd you hear he's an acolyte? What do you want the left to say about him?
He was heavily supported by Corbyn. I think there should be a bye election as he no longer represents the LP or even holds a constuency office. I haven't heard this sentiment coming form the LP in the same way they have targeted the other defecters. Either way he has been a terrible MP.

He was heavily supported by Corbyn. I think there should be a bye election as he no longer represents the LP or even holds a constuency office. I haven't heard this sentiment coming form the LP in the same way they have targeted the other defecters. Either way he has been a terrible MP.
Where'd you get that he was "heavily supported"? When? I don't know what sentiment the LP is supposed to have towards him: he's been disciplined and silenced, he's completely out of the public eye. What are we supposed to do, lynch him?

Where'd you get that he was "heavily supported"? When? I don't know what sentiment the LP is supposed to have towards him: he's been disciplined and silenced, he's completely out of the public eye. What are we supposed to do, lynch him?
Really, at what point did I suggest violence, is this how the left behave? As I said earlier a bye election should be called, they seem less vocal about this for fear of losing a seat & handing some momentum to the Libs. He isn't even representing his constituents, there is much more outcry from 'The left' re the Stocksbridge MP as they probably think they would retain it.

Effectively "disappeared" then Sean?

advertisement

Back