1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Celef LS8, Black Ash

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by matt j, Feb 9, 2020.

1. matt j

matt j pfm Member

I'm probably going to regret this at some point, but I have a strict budget and can't keep multiple bits of expensive kit at once sadly.

Bought in Oct '19 , pair number 009, in Black Ash, mint as new from smoke/pet/child free home and complete with all packaging etc. Made for me upon request as they had no more complete pairs made up and they weren't planning on making any more in the near future.

I'd like to sell them complete with the Target R4 stands as they're such a great match, asking £950 for both, obviously due to R4s being heavier than Thor's Hammer it would need to be collection from Nottingham or meet up around east mids area.

Pics don't do them justice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. matt j

matt j pfm Member

3. matt j

matt j pfm Member

Yet another attempt at pictures, I don't know why I'm so bad at it :/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. matt j

matt j pfm Member

These are now available separately as I have an interested party in the stands. So the LS8s are now obviously available with shipping as I have all the original packing.

Asking £875 inc fully insured next day UK shipping.

5. matt j

matt j pfm Member

Bump.

Nice valentines day gift for the Mrs.

TimF likes this.
  6. matt j

matt j pfm Member

Sold, thanks.