advertisement

Celebrity Masterchef

Gerard124

Tempus fugit, memento mori
Relying way too much on the squeezy sauce bottles in these 'posh' London restaurants me thinks!

Any good Gary? This is a car crash, pmsl watching some celeb (joey?) attempting to whisk some eggs a moment ago.

Well its a lot more glitzy and very very extended I think they run it for like 60 episodes. But I love it. Infact its pretty much the only terrestrial TV I watch each year.

Very very different to UK version though. Its on WATCH

Very very different to UK version though. Its on WATCH

The nights are closing in . . . I will give it a go (very little Tv holds my attention, but i do like cooking programs + documentaries) box set to series link.

Relying way too much on the squeezy sauce bottles in these 'posh' London restaurants me thinks!

I have an irrational (?) hatred of those things; history of the Nazi party or similar was interesting.

Lets hope history doesn't repeat.

Well I give you Zandra Rhodes. A name I've heard of, and Ruddock (and, very dimly) all the others but isn't the one credential required to be on celebrity MASTERCHEF the ability to cook? I realise the Essex bloke is all an act (please god tell me it's an act) but although I love MC, I'm only giving this a while longer because that episode was not good at all.

I reckon razor Ruddock can cook. He was on an (hilarious) Celebrity Come Dine With Me episode years ago so it's obviously something he's been pursuing for a long time (plus look at the size of him!) He did very well in the professional kitchen in the end too.

advertisement

Back