advertisement

CD's you didn't know you had

graystoke4

pfm Member
hi, just looking at my cd's to put something on and Hello whats this John Squire ,Time Changes Everything, didn't know i had it, don't know what it is, and can't remember buying it, its not to bad a bit of a grower, played it through ,has a different voice and hard music to pin down, anyone here got this album and more info cheers andy

I was surprised I had a copy of the Stone Roses' first album. I remember buying it when it came out and flogged it not much later.

B***ered if I know when or why I bought it.

I buy c.d's (used) and stick them on my classic ipod to listen to whilst bored/on holiday.

A quick look at those I can find I haven't played yet, potential they will remain unplayed for a while longer...

India Arie - 'Acoustic Soul'
The Howling Hex - 'All-Night Fox'
Richard Ashcroft - 'Alone With Everybody'
Suicide - 'American Supreme'
The Strokes - 'Angles'
The Civil Wars - 'Barton Hollow'
One Self - 'Children Of Possibility'
Rob Dougan - 'Furious Angels'
Badly Drawn Boy - 'Have You Fed the Fish?'
VanMorrison - 'No Guru, No Method, No Teacher'
Les Claypole - 'Of Fungi and Foe'
Vitalic -'Ok Cowboy'
Happy Mondays - 'Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches'
The Stone Roses -'The Remixes'
KD Lang -'Shadowland'
Elvor - 'Slor'
Finlay Quaye - 'Vanguard'
The Flaming Lips - 'Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots'

there are probably others, but I am bored now.

The Smiths - Best 1

So I had a very pleasant morning driving in to work listening to 'What Difference Does it Make?', 'How Soon is Now?' and all the other top hits.

Mrs Seeker wasn't so keen.

Paul Rogers of Free fame "Muddy Water Blues a Tribute" don't remember ever buying it although I'm a Big Free fan
so may be bought on the strenth of that.

It is actually very good after a couple of listens. :cool:

I looked through my cd collection to find cds I didn’t know I had, and now I know I have them, so the answer is ‘none’, sorry.

advertisement

Back