advertisement

Careful with that moderation button ...

Joe Hutch

Mate of the bloke
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43635864

'A woman shot and wounded three people at YouTube's headquarters in Northern California before killing herself, police say.

Police have named the suspect as Nasim Aghdam, 39, and say they are still investigating a motive.

They say there is no evidence yet that she knew the victims, a 36-year-old man said to be in a critical condition, and two women aged 32 and 27.

San Bruno police identified the suspect as Nasim Aghdam, a Californian resident of Iranian descent.

She appeared often on YouTube and in one of her videos criticised the platform for discriminating against and filtering her posts.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43635864

'A woman shot and wounded three people at YouTube's headquarters in Northern California before killing herself, police say.

Police have named the suspect as Nasim Aghdam, 39, and say they are still investigating a motive.

They say there is no evidence yet that she knew the victims, a 36-year-old man said to be in a critical condition, and two women aged 32 and 27.

San Bruno police identified the suspect as Nasim Aghdam, a Californian resident of Iranian descent.

She appeared often on YouTube and in one of her videos criticised the platform for discriminating against and filtering her posts.'

^ F60.0

The “tornado of seagul excrement” line in the article above is wonderful. I’m going to use that.

That seagulls story is hilarious. Well worth clicking on the link. They should make a film.

My wife, animal lover that she is, once went out to "visit" the seagulls on the beach in Capitola, CA. Since she had food on her she was attacked and had to scamper off the beach covering her head and neck from the attacks. Unfortunately there's a pub with a balcony overlooking the beach and the punters were highly amused.

Her uTube channel had been 'demonitised' and she recieved 10 cents for 34,000 views....according to my echo chamber media bubble providers.

She was a one of the new vegans....yawn who support the processed food industry...

Apparently those who know what fake news is have been demonitising anyone who the Fake news Inquisition team decide is making us vote brexit or for peace with Russia or the overwhelming need for a EU army irrespective of brexit etc........ fill in the issue of your choice

Her uTube channel had been 'demonitised' and she recieved 10 cents for 34,000 views....according to my echo chamber media bubble providers.

She was a one of the new vegans....yawn who support the processed food industry...

Apparently those who know what fake news is have been demonitising anyone who the Fake news Inquisition team decide is making us vote brexit or for peace with Russia or the overwhelming need for a EU army irrespective of brexit etc........ fill in the issue of your choice

yes, I don't know the full ins and outs - but you could make a decent living if you had a lot of views and monetised your videos, but seems youtube changed this and their income stream has diminished... :(

Yes and what about the looming avocado crisis?

I wonder if any of uTubes advertisers are now paying for 'gun control' ads on her dour exercise vids

Vegans

I blame Pythagorus myself

advertisement

Back