advertisement

Captcha!

garyi

leave blank
Has anyone else come across these bl**dy verification images of cars and street sighs which you have to keep clicking until they disappear and it seems to go on forever?

On a couple of occasions I have failed the test, which leads me to believe that I am a bot, which is concerning.

Its something else when you miss the random messy text captchas, but I wish they were back!

?????????

Oh, you know, like this...

74e.jpg

I am a bot, which is concerning.

Yes, it is.

Yeah a remote tool we use has this and it drives me nuts, especially when youre not sure if a square has a bit of the car or road sign or whatever

Gus

Pointless too, they are defeated by outsourcing spam account generation to India and make it hard for people with eyesight problems

Has anyone else come across these bl**dy verification images of cars and street sighs which you have to keep clicking until they disappear and it seems to go on forever?

On a couple of occasions I have failed the test, which leads me to believe that I am a bot, which is concerning.

Its something else when you miss the random messy text captchas, but I wish they were back!

yes and I prefer them to the squiggly letters which I can barely read most of the time.

SWMBO went through this last night while trying to reset a password. She is not known for her patience and after screams from the study, I had to calm her down and do it for her

advertisement

Back