advertisement

Canon EOS 5D MKii MINT

Weiss-Man

pfm Member
As new with minimum shutter actuation, complete with unmarked box and all accessories including Canon battery, with the option of a Canon Pro (twin battery grip. Forgot to say that I bought from new from Jessops and have proof of purchase. Photos available if required. £750.

Sorry, I had a PM regarding a price for both, my PFM crashed and now absurdly, the message doesn’t show in my PM folder!! Can you please resend so I can reply?

Many thanks

I used to have one. I was looking back at some photos the other day from a couple of years ago and a number really caught my eye. When I looked at the details they were all taken with my 5D Mkii.

Another camera I should have held on to.....

Thanks gents, I also have a L Series 24-70 lens that I will look to sell either with and after the camera has sold. Complete with bag and box, totally unmarked, even the box is like new!!

To give you a shop ball park figure, 'Aperture UK' are selling a mint 5D2 complete boxed with 5000 actuations for £790 which includes a 6 month warranty.

I have sold a number of cameras to Aperture and they tend to be better than most dealers and have always given me 65% of their selling price if it is something they can sell easily (as a 5DII should). I tend to think that to sell privately without a warranty then about midway between their buying and selling price seems fair?

Am happy to do a deal including camera, battery grip, and 24-70mm 2.8 L series lens. £1,250 for a straight forward sale.

Last edited:
Absolute bargain. Professional level equipment for peanuts.

If it were within my budget I would snatch your hand off.

advertisement

Back