advertisement

[FS] Canon EOS 1300D

calorgas

Generic middle-aged man
Bought new for my daughter when she was doing her A-level photography but little used in the 4 years since. I took it out for a recent family event and quickly realised that I'm too lazy to bother with a proper camera and will stick with my phone snaps.

Anyhoo, this is the standard EOS 1300D pack that includes a 18-55 lens. Complete with box, battery, charger, cable, lens cap, basically everything that was originally bundled with it

Condition is very good.

Asking £150 plus postage at cost. Pics can be provided if anyone is interested in it.

Last edited:
Was contemplating listing on ebay but haven't done that yet and it's still here at the moment.

Pics sent.

Btw I did notice a minor scuff on top of the flash and there may be other small signs of use, but other than that it looks pretty clean to me.

Sorry, withdrawn from sale. I've had a change of heart after looking more closely at some of the pics I took on it the other weekend.

Having previously decided to keep this I then put it back in its box and haven't touched it since.
So back up for sale and this time will be sold - will be listing it on ebay tomorrow too.
Same price on here in the meantime, £150 + postage at cost (Royal Mail special delivery probs as fast and insured).

Last edited:

advertisement

Back