advertisement

[FS] Canon 7d EF-S DSLR and Canon Lenses

Bartman

pfm Member
I took the leap to full frame a couple of years ago so this lot is collecting dust.

Firstly my Canon 7d, an 18M DSLR in vgc, boxed with an original Canon battery and a couple of non OEM batteries (Hahnel, which really are superb). This was bought SH through here, but has been little used. It has screen protectors fitted, together with a Canon battery grip (with box), a Lexar Pro 16gb card and a wrist strap as well as the normal wide Canon and a “Pro” neck strap. I’ve tried finding the EOS software to determine the number of actuations but I can’t, sorry. I’ve searched through my Lightroom catalogue and it shows just over 1000 photos taken on this (none since 2017!), to be conservative I would guess less than 10k of a 150k projected life. £300 plus delivery

Canon 50mm f/1.4 boxed, vgc, Hoya UV filter and hood, £175 plus delivery.

Canon EF-S 15-85 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens, vgc. This is a fantastic walk-about lens, good for holidays and even landscape. Boxed with hood and a Hoya UV filter. £200 plus delivery.

Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM lens, vgc. This is a really top quality lens, up there with the L range but as it’s an EF-S not marked as such. Boxed with hood and a Hoya UV filter. £300 plus delivery.

Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, vgc. This is a superb landscape lens, equivalent to 16-35 and I have used is with great success. Boxed with hood and a Hoya UV filter. £180 plus delivery.

Canon EF 70-300 f4 -5.6 L IS, vgc. This comes with a non OEM tripod mount. Boxed with hood and a Hoya UV filter. £500 plus delivery.

No silly offers please, this is nice kit and I’d rather keep it than give it away.

I took the leap to full frame a couple of years ago so this lot is collecting dust.

Firstly my Canon 7d, an 18M DSLR in vgc, boxed with an original Canon battery and a couple of non OEM batteries (Hahnel, which really are superb). This was bought SH through here, but has been little used. It has screen protectors fitted, together with a Canon battery grip (with box), a Lexar Pro 16gb card and a wrist strap as well as the normal wide Canon and a “Pro” neck strap. I’ve tried finding the EOS software to determine the number of actuations but I can’t, sorry. I’ve searched through my Lightroom catalogue and it shows just over 1000 photos taken on this (none since 2017!), to be conservative I would guess less than 10k of a 150k projected life. £300 plus delivery

Canon 50mm f/1.4 boxed, vgc, Hoya UV filter and hood, £175 plus delivery.

Canon EF-S 15-85 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens, vgc. This is a fantastic walk-about lens, good for holidays and even landscape. Boxed with hood and a Hoya UV filter. £200 plus delivery.

Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM lens, vgc. This is a really top quality lens, up there with the L range but as it’s an EF-S not marked as such. Boxed with hood and a Hoya UV filter. £300 plus delivery.

Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, vgc. This is a superb landscape lens, equivalent to 16-35 and I have used is with great success. Boxed with hood and a Hoya UV filter. £180 plus delivery.

Canon EF 70-300 f4 -5.6 L IS, vgc. This comes with a non OEM tripod mount. Boxed with hood and a Hoya UV filter. £500 plus delivery.

No silly offers please, this is nice kit and I’d rather keep it than give it away.

Hi, are any of these still for sale?

Hi,
I'm interested in the 17-55 and 10-22. Would you be able to provide some pictures please.
I can send you my email via pm

I currently have a 60d so seeking lenses for more landscape shots.

Last edited:
The 17-55 and 10-22 are both sold. The 15-85 is now on my daughter’s camera but the 7d with battery grip, 50mm f/1.4 and 70-300L remain available.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back